Check which ticket suits you in the practical information at the bottom of the page
Acsel and Altéir Consulting invite you to participate in our next major meeting of the Payment & Fintech Club
that will take place during the mornings of the 2nd & the 3rd of July from 9 am to 11 am with digital sessions – Webinar
on the subject Digital Banking in 2020: situation and outlook.
In the program:
- several round tables and interviews,
- exchanges with the speakers (Q&A Chat)
- networking amont the participants (on the app ConnexMe available for our members during the 2 days).
And as usual, we will gather the experts and leaders of the key actors of the sector.
Don’t miss those two first meetings of the Payment & Fintech Club 2020.
They will be animated by Laurent Nizri, CEO d’Altéir, Founder & CEO of the Paris Fintech Forum & Chairperson of Acsel.
- Paul de Leusse, CEO, Orange Bank,
- Marie Degrand-Guillaud, Deputy Director, Nickel,
- Benoît Grisoni, CEO, Boursorama,
- Alice Holzman, Executive Director, Ma French Bank
- José Manuel Campa, Chairperson, European Banking Authority
- Didier Farjon, CEO, D-Rating,
- Julien Maldonato, Associate Financial Industry, Deloitte France
- Thierry Bedoin, CIO & CDO Banque de France,
- Daniel Kjellén, CEO Tink,
- Virginie Fauvel, BOM Chief Transformation Officer & Head of Americas, Euler Hermès
- Ronan Le Moal, ex CEO, Arkéa
- Alexandre Prot, CEO, Qonto,
- Diana Brondel, CEO, Xaalys,
- Joan Burkovic, CEO, Bridge,
- Nicolas Reboud, CEO, Shine
- Shachar Bialick, CEO, Curve
Our Speakers :
CEO & Founder Payment & Fintech Club, Chairperson of Acsel
José Manuel Campa
Chairperson European Banking Authority
Executive Director Ma French Bank
Paul de Leusse
CEO Orange Bank
Deputy Director Nickel
BOM Chief Transformation Officer
& Head of Americas,
CIO & CDO Banque de France
Ronan Le Moal
ex CEO Arkéa
YOUR REGISTRATION ALLOWS YOU TO FOLLOW THE TWO DIGITAL SESSIONS – WEBINAR
The access to this event remains dependent on the validation by our organization. Tickets are free for Acsel members and for people who want to discover our services. In the other cases, you should subscribe using a paying ticket. Even if you receive an email, it doesn’t exempt you from the previous rules of admission.
You can check here if your enterprise is a member of Acsel: https://www.acsel.eu/les-adherents/
To join our association, you can contact: email@example.com
If you have any question about the content of the event, you can contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thank-you to our six spoonsors for the 2020 cycle : American Express, Arkéa, Natixis Payment Solutions, Netcetera, Orange, Tink.